DON'T BE SHY...THANKS FOR READING!

NEXT TARGET...

NEXT ONE IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS... MIKEL AND PAU LET´S GO!!

Jul 18, 2009

BIKE FINALLY SELECTED-CANNONDALE SLICE HI-MOD 5






Dear Friends!
Finally, I have made my mind about bike selection...and I decided to choose, after consulting some tri experts, specially, Bikeman (over 100 triathlons), Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod 5. I went, yesterday night to Flying Bike in Mongkok district and made deposit to order this bike to the US with size frame of 60 cms, following Bikeman and Manuel Clavel's suggestions. Bikeman, explained and gave me many tips about triathlon, how to swim (totally different style for long distance compared to what I learned 25 years ago), how to prepare transition, what to eat (banana during first transition) and of course...best tip about drinking and start hydrating myself one night before the race and don't stop during all competition, specially in Hong Kong, with over 30 C and 90% humidity...anyway, finally, after my vacation to Brazil and Spain, i will have my bike ready to start learning how to bike using a tribike. Ups! I don't want to forget to explain that have also reserved my bike shoes because my size (47) is not easy to find in Hong Kong, but, I was lucky and he reserved for me. Bikeman, many thanks for your yesterday tips and excellent explanations. Now, I can say I am starting to understand how a triathlon works...in theory. "XTB" Xavi.

No comments:

Post a Comment