Yesterday, I did my third indoor bike training:
1. Faster training, as usually, I do intense one over 85 RPM in 1 hour.
2. I stay at home and can watch a movie or just look at my kids and spend time indoor with my family...
3. No potential accidents...or at least till now! lol
4. Don't need helmet...
5. I get used to OSIM saddle...hard to get used to it...but more confortable than Cannondale Slice 5 Hi-Mod original one!
1. Not feeling the real race conditions, road uphills and downhills...
2. Not really improving my bike technical skills (avoid zig-zag move, arms in correct position)
3. Dinner is usually getting ready and smelling, then, looking forward to finish fast my bike training to quickly enjoy dinner!
Btw, I have tried GSC-10 from Garmin synchronized with my Garmin 310-XT and is working perfectly, as suggested by Mr. Lee (Flying Ball Cycle) store owner! Thanks! ;-)
I attach some pics of my first indoor bike trainer Pro Fluid...I hope you enjoy!
Lucas really enjoying indoor bike experience! ;-)
with his Buzz- Lightyear pijama!
Mar...my sweet Princess!! so beautiful!!
Suffering a little bit...
Thanks for reading!