DON'T BE SHY...THANKS FOR READING!

NEXT TARGET...

NEXT ONE IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS... MIKEL AND PAU LET´S GO!!

Sep 3, 2009

LAST 2 DAYS...RELAX, TODAY, DOUBLE SOFT TRAINING SESSION!!

Followers,Friends, Readers,

Last 2 days, I have been taking a training break...but after one day relaxing, I was really looking for training again...that is main reason why this morning I woke up at 6.00 am for my 42' swim 92 laps and tonight 25' running 4K...,better to say, jogging-walking, together with Elaine!

Tomorrow, I will also take a break, because, Saturday morning I have my second outdoor bike training in Disney Hong Kong area with other Dragons mates and Sunday "Splash 'n Dash Aquathon" Series Race 1 in Repulse Bay with other 382 participants, my bid number will be 302 and 125 competitors in my Age Group (35-39)...let's see how it will go. It will be 400m swim, 5K run and 400m swim...quite a good training for my ITU Hong Kong Disney Triathlon.

If you want to check about that "Duathlon event" I attach the link to the website:
http://www.revolution-asia.com/


"XTB" Xavi.

P.S.: Today is my brother in law Wellington's birthday! "Parabéns para você nesta data querida muitas felicidades, muitos anos de vida!!!...."

No comments:

Post a Comment