DON'T BE SHY...THANKS FOR READING!

NEXT TARGET...

NEXT ONE IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS... MIKEL AND PAU LET´S GO!!

Sep 6, 2009

SPLASH N' DASH! SERIE 1! 20TH PLACE AGE 35-39 GROUP

Friends,

My first Splash n' Dash experience...400m swim, 5K run,400m swim. I have started quite well swimming...I feel very confortable on that part of racing, but, then, I have made my first mistake (just one bottle with cold water and GO2 that I have finalized before starting the race,hydrating myself), then, no water to start my transition and, second mistake, I have tried to run withou socks...after 3K, my left foot was bleeding!!...anyway, I did run quite slow @ 5'20''/km...and, then, back for last swim 400m...was so good the feeling to refresh me again and I recovered some lost places during my running!

Again, a very nice experience and a lot to keep learning about transitions, "What to do and not to do!!"

"XTB" Xavi.

No comments:

Post a Comment