DON'T BE SHY...THANKS FOR READING!

NEXT TARGET...

NEXT ONE IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS... MIKEL AND PAU LET´S GO!!

Dec 4, 2009

GO! DRAGONS, GO!

Friends,

I wish all my Dragon mates good luck and best energy to achieve this Sunday Laguna Phuket Triathlon...this time I could not join you because as a Newbie since June 2009, therefore, registration was already closed!



For 2010, I have already registered, number 51...and let's see, if I can classify for HIM Phuket Asia Pacific.

Let me add my top 10 motivational running songs to cheer my Dragons mates:

1. Come as you are (Nirvana):


2. Californication (Red Hot Chilli Peppers):


3. Presidents of the USA (Lump):


4. Queen (Bohemian Rhapsody):


5. Guns n' Roses(Welcome to the jungle):


6. ACDC (Highway to Hell):


7.Dick Dale (Misirlou):


8. Led Zeppelin (Stairway to heaven):


9. Pink Floyd (Money):


10. Deep Purple (Smoke On):


Talk to you next post,

"XTB" Xavi.

3 comments:

  1. If you can't participate this time, I hope you will be able next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gregorio, already done, my registration number is 51 for 2010!

    Take care,

    "XTB".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que seleccion de buena música, me encanta!!!

    Saludos desde Uruguay

    ReplyDelete