DON'T BE SHY...THANKS FOR READING!

NEXT TARGET...

NEXT ONE IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS... MIKEL AND PAU LET´S GO!!

Dec 10, 2009

100 DAYS AND ASICS GEL KAYANO 15 :-(

Friends,

Less than 100 days for my next challenge...and a lot to train still!! more technical and clever training!!...I need to work also on my "raising funds challenge" for CANCER CHILDHOOD organziations!...very weak start!

Yesterday, I run 15K with my new Asics Gel Kayano 15 (2nd run)....and destroyed my calcaneous foot part with two big blisters...I don't know, if is because they are still very new or if is too hard and thigh/narrow for my foot...may be they need mor erunning sessions?!?



Yesterday running...

Can someone tell me if you have same issues with those running shoes?
Btw, "Runnersworld" critics were awsome...I don't know what to think!
"XTB" Xavi.

5 comments:

  1. se que la zapatilla es para gente alta y que caen fuerte con arco mediano yo no las aguanto ni de chiste, sin embargo mi mama ha usado como 13 de los 15 modelos y le caen bien asi que depende de la persona sige tratando aver si las aguantas exito en el entrenamiento un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog! Be careful with those new shoes..the blisters should not be happening. I did the same thing when I tried a new model earlier this year..I ended up back in my old models! Good luck with your training!

    ReplyDelete
  3. こんにちは Xavi, no he probado ese modelo de Asics pero tengo entendido que son para gente de peso elevado o pronadores leves que necesiten mucha amortiguación.

    Ánimo que 100 días pasan volando.

    Un saludo
    Quique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric, eso es lo que voy a intentar al menos unas 10 veces más a ver si se adaptan a mi pie!

    Teamarcia, thanks for your comment, I am going to try at least 10 more times...let´s see the result!

    Quique,ese soy, peso 102 Kgs y overpronator!

    Thanks to all 3 for your comments!

    ¨XTB¨ Xavi regards from Hong Kong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Xavi, suerte con ese objetivo, Lanzarote está bien, pero no me disgustaría hacer uno en ese continente ;-). En cuanto a zapatillas, las asics que utilicé fueron las kinsey 1 y bueno después de probar las nike vomero 3, me quedo con estas últimas, es como correr en algodones. Ese modelo no lo he usado, pero he oido buenos comentarios.
    Me biene genial tu blog para desoxidar mi inglés.
    Un abrazo desde Ibiza y te sigo leyendo.

    ReplyDelete