Let me explain you my first 2 main targets:
1. 2009 Hong Kong ITU Olympic Triathlon Premium Asian Cup-(Age Group 35-39): 1.5km swim, 40 km bike and 10 km run...timing goal less than 3 hours!
2. Half Ironman (1.9km swim, 90km bike and 21km run) by third quarter 2010....which one not yet decided and timing goal...no idea, as of today!
For those targets, I am going to prepare and explain how I have started my training in my next post.
To contribute for Caico Foundation there are three ways:
1. Institutionnal: Companies that would like to sponsor me can do it with a donation and then I offer them the option to add Company logo during race day, hang your logo on a permanent basis on this blog and ensure it will appear in all media appearances (print, radio and TV).
2. Friends: We sell all 51.5 kms, so you can buy for 40Euro or 50USD,each km of my first 2009 Hong Kong ITU Olympic triathlon Premium Asian Cup next October 18th . First and last kilometer may be purchased at 80Euroor 100USD each.
3. "Km 0": For all types of imputs and not conforming the km auction, or once all kilometers are bought, you can continue to help the project through contributions of any amount at Km 0 in the account of Foundation.
All donations will go directly to the bank account of the Foundation Caico (Caja Madrid 2038 19 4874 6000 (Transfers from Spain) and IBAN ES16 2038 1948 7460 0008 5554 BIC:CAHMESMMXXX (International Transfers) and will be managed by its DManaging Director (Ms. Luisa Fonseca). Occasionally, through the internet blog will be report the money raised and kilometres bought. When you do the transfer indicate as concept: Asia XTB Half Ironman and Caico Foundation chosen form of collaboration, Company name, number of kms purchased or "Km 0". for any queries related to donations contact me by writing a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I thought one of the most effective way to communicate with you without saturating your email inbox will be through this blog http:trixavi.blogspot.com . I will update this blog on a regular basis, (depending on my work and travelling allows me...late at night!), and inform you with my training progress, including other training races to be ready to achieve my goals for my first Olympic triathlon and 2010 Half Ironman.
Thanks a lot in advance for your support and talk to you in my next post,
Racing TODAY! (But Not "Racing.")
11 hours ago