DON'T BE SHY...THANKS FOR READING!

NEXT TARGET...

NEXT ONE IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS... MIKEL AND PAU LET´S GO!!

Jul 18, 2009

TRAINING- 5TH WEEK...ALMOST COMPLETE


Friends, after 5 weeks training...and one open water swim race 1.4 kms, almost 5 kgs less (as of this morning 110kgs). Friday, morning 6.40 am I went for a short run of 29 mins following my beginner triathlon plan...and I wanted to maintain a pace below 4.45/km...it was quite hot and very humid 92%. I started quite well 4.35 to 4.40/km first 2 but after 3.5kms...I realized I was totally dehydrated and my gatorade was at the entrance of my home 1km more to go to get a sip...in Spanish, we say ("coger una buena pájara¨) and I needed to walk during 300 meters to recover myself...finally 29 mins 5.5km, really below my starting expectation!! (btw, I don´t like to run during the mornings...I am much better after sunset). Today, I did (97 mins 45.5kms using Program 2)...maximum time in my life above a fitness bike and I had time to watch ¨Grand Torino¨ DVD movie....quite interesting!! After that, I almost could not walk...I am just wondering, how will be in a real race after a real biking of 40 kms. Tomorrow, 48 mins run. Talk to you in my next post..., probably from Brazil...we are leaving next Wednesday from Hong Kong to Goiania, via London and Sao Paulo, (just flying time more than 24 hours) and we will stay in Gurupi with Elaine´s family for almost next 2 weeks.
"XTB" Xavi.

No comments:

Post a Comment