DON'T BE SHY...THANKS FOR READING!

NEXT TARGET...

NEXT ONE IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS... MIKEL AND PAU LET´S GO!!

Jul 21, 2009

TRAINING...IS GETTING HARD!

Friends...is getting hard! Yesteday, 64' bike & 32' swimming...at least I saw "First part of Che Guevara" movie!...but, I was tired while swimming and this morning was very tough to wake-up to go to work...

After 5.5th weeks of training, I have realized, that I need to focus my training on last part, RUN...because, I will arrive exhausted to this last 10kms. Swimming, I will feel ok, bike, I will survive and not so tough...but running 10K after 2 hours of exercise and transition from bike to run...that will be really tough!!That is the reason why, I have chosen a new training program of "16 Week Olympic- Run Focused" ....just one day off during the week on Saturdays...at least I will be able to drink some beers....not too many!



Tonight, 29' run....an easy one!



Btw, I am starting vacation tomorrow and flying to Brazil for 12 days and later Spain!



Talk to you on my next post!



"XTB" Xavi.

No comments:

Post a Comment