DON'T BE SHY...THANKS FOR READING!

NEXT TARGET...

NEXT ONE IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS... MIKEL AND PAU LET´S GO!!

Oct 26, 2009

FIRST TRAINING POST DISNEY TRIATHLON!

Friends,

After one tough week in Japan with many tasks to cover...I just did today my first training today, 62K in Disney circuit together with Richards from Dragons, including, some sprints in our way to Hong Kong airport...I was feeling quite well.

I have started my training program for my next challenge HIM Singapore 2010 thru this website, where, you will be ale to check how my training is moving on...I have selected HIM Beginner Training Program, similar to the one used, for Disney Olympic Triathlon from the same website:

http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=164932&year=&month=&day=

I will also try to upload my Garmin 310 XT training log on a daily basis...


Talk to you next post,

"XTB" Xavi.

No comments:

Post a Comment