DON'T BE SHY...THANKS FOR READING!

NEXT TARGET...

NEXT ONE IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS... MIKEL AND PAU LET´S GO!!

Oct 25, 2009

MIGRAINE...NOT BEING ABLE TO RUN SALOMON 2 LANTAU PEAKS (20K)!



Friends,

Yesterday night a bad migraine attack me ...and destroyed for this morning to be able to run my first 20K trail mountain half marathon...and will need to wait for next one!!




http://www.medicinenet.com/migraine_headache/article.htm

I am very disappointed...and is when I am so sure about which must be our first priority HEALTH!!

Those migraines just happen to me once in a very while, last one, over 1.5 year...that is why I never have correct pills with me or are already expired...anyway, today I am feeling a little bit better and will try to bike tomorrow with Richard and other Dragon's mates in Disney area!

Talk to you next post,

"XTB" Xavi.

No comments:

Post a Comment