DON'T BE SHY...THANKS FOR READING!

NEXT TARGET...

NEXT ONE IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS... MIKEL AND PAU LET´S GO!!

Jan 1, 2010

JANUARY 1ST, 2010...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Friends,

Instead of training, I have showed Hong Kong to my father for more than 4 hours walking!! hahaha good endurance training, but, much more for him (he´s 79 years old) and together with Elaine, Mar and Lucas...my surprise has been, when, walking by The Peak, I saw 2 road bikes...and thought...mm look familiar to me...and just opening, ¨Pacific Coffee¨...surprise! Julian, Richard, my 2 Dragons mates, with their families, already training hard for Dubai and Singapore 2010 HIM, respectively!

I have felt quite bad afterwards thinking about my lack of training and commitment during Xmas and Happy New Year season...but, full of energy to restart asap!



Talk to you next post and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!



¨XTB¨Xavi.

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year my brother!
    Que a Fé e o Amor de Deus estejam presentes em todos os seus pensamentos. Um beijo a Elaine e a los niños.
    Saludos!
    Clovis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosas esas fotos, un saludo desde BArcelona y Feliz Año nuevo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy looking fireworks. X, have a great 2010.

    ReplyDelete