DON'T BE SHY...THANKS FOR READING!

NEXT TARGET...

NEXT ONE IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS... MIKEL AND PAU LET´S GO!!

Jan 13, 2010

TIME FLIES...& SOCIAL FREEDOM!

Friends,

Sorry, for so few update on my blog lately...as during this week, I have been working in Philadelphia, btw, I attach picture taken just after landing and taking the cab (-9 Celsius degrees).
Time flies...yes, just 64 days pending for my second challenge...my first HIM...and 2 or 3 weeks work travel planned before that date, which will make my training quite more tough...but, will keep trying my best to finally achieve a good result
During my flight from Hong Kong to New York, I have seen "Into the wild" (as per Manuel, comments on his website it looked an interesting story (http://www.ironmancaico.com/) this is a book to read, I just did on the other sense....first the movie, then, will do the book!)!!


Very good movie...and of course, great story about another guy looking for Nature and Social Freedom: Chris Mc Candless. Have a look at the story: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Into_the_Wild

That fact made me immediately think about another fiction character: Lisbeth Salander an asocial punk who has been victimized by authorities throughout her life who looks for social freedom on her own way...(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Girl_with_the_Dragon_Tattoo) and I suggest the reading fo all three books called Millenium the Trilogy!

And finally, don't ask me why, but, I thought about Forrest Gump story! Great movie about love-life story...btw, Do you know why Forrest started running? and why he stopped? (please, answer using comments tool below! ...I am interested to check your answers.Thanks!)
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forrest_Gump)


Friends....one suggestion, let's enjoy life without limits: "Where is the limit?" and "Carpe Diem!"

"XTB" Xavi.


5 comments:

  1. Hola Xavi, vaya viajes te pegas...tu nuevo reto tendrá más mérito viendo esto y la dificultad de entrenar como se debe.

    En cuanto a porque comenzó a correr creo que fue porque despues de hacer el amor con su novia le deja tirado....y para sustituir el sexo se pone a correr, vamos lo que hacemos todos....

    Y se para por una contractura....como yo...ja,ja

    Un saludo
    Quique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo. Hope you have a successful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Xavi,que bo un catala triatleta a hong kong...! a veure si penjes mes fotos de les proves que fas i que et vagin molt be !! seguim en contacte, aixo dels blogs es collonut, sense ells seria imposible seguir les nostres aventures de gent de tots els paisos...
    Visca el Barça i visca Catalunya !!hehehe

    ReplyDelete