DON'T BE SHY...THANKS FOR READING!

NEXT TARGET...

NEXT ONE IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS... MIKEL AND PAU LET´S GO!!

Jan 27, 2011

TIBIDABO MOUNTAIN TOUR...

Friends,

Long time without news...I know, but, I have been extremely busy with my new position and moving back to Barcelona from Hong Kong since January 1st...BUT, I wanted to share with all of you, especially Barcelona runners, this route that I discovered to run around Tibidabo mountain!! Very interesting in the middle of the forest...


Talk to you very soon, as this coming Sunday I will do my 4th Half Marathon in Barcelona:
http://www.mitjabarcelona.com/

¨XTB¨Xavi.

1 comment:

  1. ¡Vaya pasada de entreno y vaya ritmazo!!!!
    ¡Que nivel!!!!

    Voy a Barna a finales de febrero, a ver si nos conocemos ok?
    Lo malo son mis horarios de trabajo cuando estoy allí, además me alojo en Portal de l'Angel (¿cómo te viene?),...en fin, si podemos, lo cuadramos, me apetece un montón.

    Un abrazo y a seguir así campeón!

    ReplyDelete